Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, October 06, 2006 @ 1:43 PM

Lying on the mat! :D CANDLES BURN!

CANDLE A! SAY CHEESE! :D

Working in process.. Busy adel :)

TADA! COMPLETE! ANG FAMILY. hawhaw :D

Whatcha lookin' at? i wanna see you grill! :)
Today went to bishan park to celebrate lantern festival! :) posting a few pictures up here : D as well as my friendster. If i have the time :D alright, so im suppose to be mugging this few days.Ha, however..my body is disallowing and not compromising with my mind. hmmmm.I guess its ok? hai :( ohwell,here goes :D

RETARDATION! :D
Oh as i was saying. Yeah lantern festival..guess what..i was suppose to meet eileen.AND YOU WONT BELIEVE ME. eileen got kidnapped. I couldn't find her.So i called wensong..And he surprisingly didn't know as well.Yeah so they rang up the police and stuff. This is getting a little too serious isn't it? It's been 5 hours or so.Eileen has still not turned up :(
Hokay. i guess that's it.ITS ACTUALLY 5am. & im Fucking sleepy.
FAIL EXAMS FAIL. s0bxs0bx narh`szx :(
|